You are here
- SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
- COURSES TAUGHT
- RESEARCH INTERESTS
- EXTERNAL LINKS
Giuseppe Martinico is currently Associate Professor of Comparative Public law at the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa. Prior to joining the Scuola Sant'Anna, he was García Pelayo Fellow at the Centro de EstudiosPoliticos y Constitucionales (CEPC), Madrid and Max Weber Fellow at the European University Institute, Florence. Giuseppe got a PhD in Law from the Scuola Superiore Sant`Anna, where he also conducted two years of post-doctoral research. In Pisa he also serves as STALS Editor (www.stals.sssup.it). He is also Honorary Professor at the University of Henan, China and Research Fellow at the Centre for Studies on Federalism, Turin and Editor of Perspectives on Federalism (http://www.on-federalism.eu/).
- G. Martinico, “Constitutionalism, Resistance, and Openness: Comparative Law Reflections on Constitutionalism in Postnational Governance”, Yearbook of European Law, 2016, 318-340.
- G. Martinico, “Identity Conflicts and Secession Before Courts: Three Case Studies”, Revista General de Derecho Público Comparado, 2017, 1- 30.
- G.Martinico, “When Courts Respectfully Disagree. How National Courts Disobey the ECHR”, Inter.American and European Human Rights Journal, 2016, 244-259.
- G. Martinico, “The Federal Language and the European Integration Process: the European Communities viewed from the US”, Politique européenne, n. 53, 2016, 38-59.
- G.Martinico, The Tangled Complexity of the EU Constitutional Process: The Frustrating Knot of Europe, Routledge, Abingdon, 2012
- G.Martinico, “Multiple loyalties and dual preliminarity: The pains of being a judge in a multilevel legal order”, International Journal of Constitutional Law, 2012, 871–896.
- G.Martinico, “Is The European Convention Going To Be “Supreme”? A Comparative-Constitutional Overview of ECHR And EU Law Before National Courts”, European Journal of International Law, 2012, 401-424.
- G.Martinico, Lo spirito polemico del diritto europeo Studio sulle ambizioni costituzionali dell'Unione, Aracne, Roma, 2011
- G.Martinico-O.Pollicino, The Interaction between Europe's Legal Systems: Judicial Dialogue and the Creation of Supranational Laws, Elgar, 2012
- G.Martinico, L’integrazione silente. La funzione interpretativa della Corte di Giustizia e il diritto costituzionale europeo, Jovene, Napoli, 2009
- Constitutional Dilemmas Before Courts (with Giacomo Delledonne), PhD in law
- Introduction to EU Law, PhD in Political Science, European Politics and International Relations
- European Public Law Jean Monnet Course Eur.Publ-Ius https://www.santannapisa.it/it/ricerca/progetti/jean-monnet-module-european-public-law-ius-eurpublius ,Undergraduate
- Diritto Costituzionale Comparato, Undergraduate
- Comparative Federalism
- EU Constitutional Law
- EU Law
- Constitutional Theory